Howdy! Do you . . .
. . . want to start your own blog or website but have no idea how to get it off the ground.
. . . have a WordPress based website but really don’t know how to use it effectively and efficiently?
. . . have a WordPress website that needs improvement, modifications or a cleaning up?
. . . have a WordPress website which has never been backed up?
. . . need someone to go into WordPress on a regular basis to check on things, upgrade and backup?
Then you just might have come to the right place. Keep reading. Or don’t. I can’t make you keep reading . . . I can only ask you to keep reading.
What I can do for you:
1. Teach & consult you on the installation and basics of WordPress. What are widgits and plugins. How to secure your site. What are pages and posts & which do you use for what. How to publish and schedule. How to change and use themes. How to backup your site. Always backup your site!
2. Be with you and walk you through the process of buying a domain name, finding a host for your website, setting up your site and installing WordPress.
3. Recommend and research plugins which will help you accomplish a specific function you need your WordPress installation to perform.
4. Help you fix broken stuff and restore from backups if your WordPress site dies. You did backup your website right? The files and the database right?
5. Provide on-going support for your site.
What I can not do for you, but can often suggest someone who can help you:
1. Create custom themes.
2. Write content for your blog.
3. Wash your windows or your dishes.